• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

I’m glad we don’t call it Wild Deac (or do we?) because it would be embarrassing to have our name associated with that play.

That was pathetic. For years, the Wildcat felt like giving up on years of problems with the RPO at the goal line. I can’t run the numbers but it seems like it worked far less often than it should have and that was mostly with a future NFL RB.

If Clawson and Ruggiero are going to get tricky at the goal line (which they may not need to do), just put Sam under center and use a jumbo package.

They run the same pkayout of the wildcat every time. If they are going to use it they must show different looks…the entire defense knows where the ball is going as it is now. Poor coaching/play calling

i thought you run the RPO to confuse the defense with the run or pass. so why take away the pass option with the bullshit wildcat??

Defense just took care of it.

Back