• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

We should’ve just kneeled it with that bullshit decision. Instead we don’t even try to score but Turner also gets hurt in the process.

Great stop. And Clawson actually used a timeout.

Well I hope Clawson had changed but apparently not. I really don’t understand not taking a shot or two there. 52 sec, 1 timeout at midfield. 95% of coaches take a shot there.

Hearing from a friend who is there. It’s apparently raining much harder than it looks like on tv.

These SEC announcers suck. Another sloppy half from the Deacs. Need to clean it up. Game should be over

Yeah, you can tell it's raining pretty hard from the field shots.

We played well for about a 3 minute stretch - scored three tds.

Rest of half pretty meh.

I'll never ever understand why our coaches have historically never had a killer instinct. In this weather EVERY posessesion is gold and we just pissed that away.

#smdh

I know this is a dumb question....but can someone tell me how a Miami team that went 7-5 last year is ranked #15 while an 11-3 Wake team is ranked #23?

And with a new coach too...

The need for voters to look at the logo on the helmet above anything else is ridiculous.

I know this is a dumb question....but can someone tell me how a Miami team that went 7-5 last year is ranked #15 while an 11-3 Wake team is ranked #23?

And with a new coach too...

The need for voters to look at the logo on the helmet above anything else is ridiculous.
You primarily answered this for yourself. Their qb was also really good last year as a freshman so people assumed he’d be much better as a sophomore.

I assume it has to do with the rain, but I really thought with all our playmakers at WR, that we would be utilizing them way more. Play calling has not really made use of them.

Back