• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

We certainly do give opposing punters all the time they want.

What did the broadcast say about Coby Davis just now? Saw ice on his knee. Oof.

I'm seriously digging Liberty as a "sharpen the troops" game before Clemson. D is looking 100x better than last year.

Defense has looked better today. Lets just get out of the game without major injuries at this point

One of the big criticisms on his draft profile is that he has a middling arm and often under-throws his receivers

Agreed. I think he'll get an NFL shot as a low-round pick or UFA, but I don't think he'll be able to make all the throws.

I kind of love Quentin Cooley as the designated 4th quarter back. Just bash into those tired defenders.

Yeah. The closer.

Never turn off a game early. Remember all the years we were wishing for wins. Enjoy them. You never know when it will stop.

This. You can always add another screen.

Cooley and Banks both looking like that turf is annoying their stops and cuts... Terrifying.

Remember when some posters thought Vandy was going to beat us?

Remember when some posters thought Vandy was going to beat us?
Who?

Loving this close out drive. Plenty of runs. Some selective passes. This is how to do it. Good physical drive.

Back