• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt - 12 Noon - SECN

Yeah, almost got out of this without any serious injuries. It maybe looked like a hamstring issue vs something with his knees 🙏 the way he was looking at his leg, which I think would hopefully give him a better chance of a shorter recovery.
If it was a knee I would highly suspect he wouldn’t have stayed out on the sidelines.

Clawson: "He's one of the premier quarterbacks in the country."

Love it!! None of the awe shucks horseshit.

One thing that I didn’t think was great today was the 3rd down conversions. Gonna have to be better than 4/12.

I thought I heard that Davis had ice taped to his knee?

Vanderbilt's home football stadium remains pathetic. It is obvious their alums simply do not prioritize football. They are losers as a result. The alums are at fault.

You don't lose for 50 years because of a coach--or 5. To be Wake hoops bad, you have to choose it. Oh, sorry, I meant Vandy football.
They whole thing is going to look completely different in three years.

Vanderbilt's home football stadium remains pathetic. It is obvious their alums simply do not prioritize football. They are losers as a result. The alums are at fault.

You don't lose for 50 years because of a coach--or 5. To be Wake hoops bad, you have to choose it. Oh, sorry, I meant Vandy football.
Lol, this guy is as big of a life loser as you get. "I made money but have no dynasty" sweet bro, this is why no one will remember your name.

Good 20 point win against a P5 team on the road.

Sam with 300 yards, 4 TD's and no interceptions. His accuracy improved as the game progressed and the weather improved. Running game did their part, especially Cooley in the 7+ minute drive in the fourth quarter to put the game on ice.

Defense limits Vandy to 2-13 on third down and forces three turnovers that result in 21 points. A winning formula.

Mora's ability to secure 3 bad snaps and kick 3 quality punts probably the most important plays in the game. He is booming some kickoffs as well. Outstanding game.

The offense is amazing. I thought it looked ineffective for large parts of the game, and it still goes for 38.

Back