• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Looks like Forbes is making sure we aren’t without big guys both short term, and long term!

"Alot" of salt for a little good natured throwaway one liner. Plenty of nice places to visit in most states.

NBD but I guess I missed the good natured part about getting the f out of there.

Kind of crazy to have two Brits with pro experience on the roster. Cam and Matt played together in U16 ball.

Love this article:
https://planetbasketball.net/cam-hildreth-british-basketballs-hottest-prospect/

Hildreth, rated as the number one prospect from the UK in the 2021 draft class, committed to Wake Forest, though Arkansas, Xavier, Utah and Georgia Tech were all interested in him too – but the idea of having an impact in North Carolina straight away was very appealing for the 18-year-old.

His future university have only ever seen one of their student-athletes be number one pick in the NBA Draft, when Tim Duncan was selected by the San Antonio Spurs in 1997.

Ironically, Tim Duncan’s former Spurs teammate Tony Parker owns ASVEL Bucket in France, who has Hildreth’s fellow 18-year-old GB teammate Matthew Marsh in their roster – another hot prospect for the future.

On top of Tim Duncan, the Demon Deacons have also seen the likes of Phoenix Suns’ superstar Chris Paul, Atlanta Hawks power forward John Collins and the Boston Celtics’ one-time NBA All-Star Jeff Teague drafted from their team in the first round.

Do you need a pick-me-up, a boost of energy, an adrenaline shot? Enjoy.

Do you need a pick-me-up, a boost of energy, an adrenaline shot? Enjoy.

Whoa! I’ve watched that few times already. Not only is it a great play by Cam, but the reaction from the team was super.

Back