• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Good article. I can see why that dude tweeted that. Much of that is exactly what the staff wants a kid to say after an official visit.

Some miserable comments by the 247 posters though.

Good article. I can see why that dude tweeted that. Much of that is exactly what the staff wants a kid to say after an official visit.

Some miserable comments by the 247 posters though.
Yeah, no shit. Too many of those folks at 247 just plain wear me out.

It's all good news to me on this recruit.

Who used to do the scholarship spreadsheet? Would be cool to get that going again.

Projecting the roster more than a year in advance seems like a fool's errand
It was one tool for evaluating future needs. It now is more likely showing minimum needs rather than most probable needs.

As we get farther away from players with extra Covid year eligibility, I expect roster churn will decrease. There won't be many guys with college eligibility in their sixth year post high school.

It was one tool for evaluating future needs. It now is more likely showing minimum needs rather than most probable needs.

As we get farther away from players with extra Covid year eligibility, I expect roster churn will decrease. There won't be many guys with college eligibility in their sixth year post high school.
Hoops was already getting that way with all the transfers. Remember how many players left and how many new players we churned through under [Redacted] and Manning. The big question is if Forbes will have as much turnover as they did.

Hoops was already getting that way with all the transfers. Remember how many players left and how many new players we churned through under [Redacted] and Manning. The big question is if Forbes will have as much turnover as they did.
Players leave schools, coaches and teams where they don't fit. Good coaches don't bring in many players who don't fit. That is part of why they are good coaches.

This guy appears to be quite a good rebounder. Also puts up some good steal numbers (I would assume due to his length). 3 point percentage wasn't great in the U18 Euros, but he is definitely somebody I would love to have.

Back