• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

As someone that doesn't know his stuff at all, it would feel like a strange move to sign Jao in the portal just to move him on again before he's even had a chance to actually prove what he can do on the court. All I remember hearing before the season was that Jao was showing a lot of promise in practice/the "secret" scrimmage so I'm sure the coaching staff would like to see if he can fully recover from his injury and contribute as opposed to just forcing him out the door for the sake of it. Obviously if Jao decided for himself that he didn't want to be at Wake then that's a different matter but I haven't seen anything to suggest that that's the case?
Jao was named a captain for a reason.

How are we looking in the recruitment of Bishop Boswell as our PG for ‘24?

Would love to get Boswell and/or Passmore. Both appear to be better ball handlers and 3 point shot mechanics than Juke at this stage although Juke's height/speed maybe with higher ceiling. Passmore is ultra explosive and could play the 3 with Juke at 2/3 and Boswell at 1/2. That would be an amazing class.

Cokley and Juke are gonna be a nice infusion of size and shooting into our perimeter rotation. By all accounts, they're about the same size and should complement each other nicely on the wing.

should recruit Defendmore too

giphy.gif

Maybe Haas, but Boopie is named after his uncle, who went by Boobie. His mom just changed the one letter.

We were so close.

Back