• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Hope Keller stays. Seems to me like he is close.
Don't want to argue Chill, but I've seen nothing in the past two years to be able to agree with you. No inside moves, no defense, and too weak to control the ball even when he gets it.

Don't want to argue Chill, but I've seen nothing in the past two years to be able to agree with you. No inside moves, no defense, and too weak to control the ball even when he gets it.
I like his hustle and sometimes it just takes bigs longer to develop. Not saying he will be a super star. But I think he could give us 15 minutes a game

I like Keller, but he needs strength. I hope he could be similar to Carr with the outside shot but just don’t see the inside game…yet!

I like his hustle and sometimes it just takes bigs longer to develop. Not saying he will be a super star. But I think he could give us 15 minutes a game
Not sure how many minutes there will be if Reid and Carr return.

Outside of the Aminu class, when have we ever consistently gotten good high school recruiting? We've always struggled in that department. I think Loren Woods was the only burger guy we've had besides Sallis. Maybe I missed one..but we never have attracted to flight talent. It's always been under the radar types
Rogers, Childress, Blucas, Owens, Harrison & S King come to mind as a blockbuster recruiting class that won an NCAA first round game. (that foundation started 7 straight NCAA’s)

Keller could be a Kavanaugh type

seems like he’d be getting Kav-like minutes on those terrible Bz teams

I like Keller, but he needs strength. I hope he could be similar to Carr with the outside shot but just don’t see the inside game…yet!
He does need strength, but he'll do fine. We will need him.

Keller could be a Kavanaugh type

seems like he’d be getting Kav-like minutes on those terrible Bz teams
I have a pretty mediocre history in terms of player evaluations, but was always a Tyler Cavanaugh fan and thought he'd be a good player (even when he sucked out loud at times as a frosh).

I don't get those same warm and fuzzies when I watch Keller play.

I have a pretty mediocre history in terms of player evaluations, but was always a Tyler Cavanaugh fan and thought he'd be a good player (even when he sucked out loud at times as a frosh).

I don't get those same warm and fuzzies when I watch Keller play.
yeah, I hear ya -- I don't see the same handles and bounce that Cav had

but some similar size and shooting and, hopefully, late bloomer-ness

Not just no spots, but we are technically one above the limit since technically everyone has eligibility.

Seems more likely remaining spots get used for transfers since for once (fingers crossed) we'll actually have a productive team coming back and be able to use transfers to fill in gaps rather than rebuild a roster.

Back