• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

wonder where we stand with Deebo Coleman now

deman (lol, but still) said a week ago that were in a great spot for him

Yes he did, but this commit has to change that some and probably takes us out of consideration for Coleman with all the guards on the roster now. Let's get a 4/5 or a combo 3/4 or both and call it a day

Whitt's highlights reminds me of Steve Blake

Completely different hair, however.

I think you need to go back to young Heath Ledger for a good hair comparison

b7622344078734e1e5dba47792524b20.jpg

if Whitt turns out to be a player, forbes is going to have so many hair jokes....it will be a staple of every interview he does.

Alden Applewhite retweeted an article about Whitt wanting to bring him to Wake. Looks like a top 150ish target, so would certainly be a solid addition to the roster but probably not an ACC standout.

Waiting for this supposed recruiting news reminds me of waiting to see which coach flew into the Winston airport back in April.

Forbes' presence on Twitter makes me happy. He reaches out to past players and coaches, engages fans, just has the best vibes.

I noticed the day we lost Lynn Kidd to Clemson or Miami(forgot where he went), Forbes was on Twitter just happy as a clam, acting like no big deal and talking about something random like a TV show. He's got that common man vibe about him and that will go a long ways in rebuilding the fan base as he's rebuilding our program.

Alden Applewhite retweeted an article about Whitt wanting to bring him to Wake. Looks like a top 150ish target, so would certainly be a solid addition to the roster but probably not an ACC standout.

he's one of the guys Whitt mentioned that he'd try to recruit to Wake

Top 150ish targets need to be our bread and butter. Build a team with a bulk of those and add a few Top 50's in over time and we'll be just fine in the ACC.

Top 150ish targets need to be our bread and butter. Build a team with a bulk of those and add a few Top 50's in over time and we'll be just fine in the ACC.

yup

get an NBA caliber player every other year and we're cruising

Sounds like there could be some more recruiting news come out tomorrow.

Back