• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Wow! I am soooo stoked! Forbes is definitely recruiting for position-less basketball. Coach K hasn't come out, and heaped praise on Forbes like he did DM & JB so you know he is doing something right! K will prolly say that Forbes was a risk!

Precisely. That other thread where we show respect for Kay or whatever is BS. Don’t believe one word from rat face.

Looks like DiVincenzo and sort of plays like him.

His mixtapes are really encouraging. Good bounce, nice-looking stroke, can create his own shot.

Great pickup, Forbes.

I’ll take the next Divencenzo or Tyler Herro (legit phenom).

Looks way more like Herro to me. DiVencenzo has freaky hops and athleticism. This dude looks more skilled and crafty like Herro (not that Herro isn't athletic also).

Jonas Aidoo come on down big fella. Be a part of something big brewing in Winston Salem. Come anchor the post for a few years and play with elite facilitators.

Also no way in hell this kid is anything other than a 4star top 120 kid. saw one of his coaches said he was getting attention from NBA scouts. kid looks like the real deal.

Also no way in hell this kid is anything other than a 4star top 120 kid. saw one of his coaches said he was getting attention from NBA scouts. kid looks like the real deal.

Yeah. One of the best guard mixtapes of any recruit we've had in awhile.

Can see that. Have a minor fear that Hildreth blows up to the point that he elects to go pro (fwiw, don't think that it will happen, just saying that it crossed my mind).

It's a legitimate fear. But he said he turned down pro offers in Europe to play in the ACC. Obviously if he blows up as a freshman, he could leave for the NBA.

It's a legitimate fear. But he said he turned down pro offers in Europe to play in the ACC. Obviously if he blows up as a freshman, he could leave for the NBA.

If he blows up as a freshman at Wake then I'll take it!

Steve Lepore? Oh, got my messages mixed, I guess. He dated the gal who married the British dude...

Was good to see this kid, listed at 6'5, dunk the ball.

Also, that one spin move was pretty sick...like this addition.

The list of great basketball players from the UK isn't super-long:

- Luol Deng (born in Sudan; immigrated to London as a kid)
- OG Anunoby (born in London; Nigerian parents, but moved the US as a young kid)
- John Amaechi (born in the US, raised in England, played HS in the US)
- Ben Gordon (born in London; grew up in NY)
- Steve Bucknall (born in England, played HS in the US)

Have no idea who the best native born UK basketball player is who didn't either grow up in the US or move to the US to play HS basketball.

The list of great basketball players from the UK isn't super-long:

- Luol Deng (born in Sudan; immigrated to London as a kid)
- OG Anunoby (born in London; Nigerian parents, but moved the US as a young kid)
- John Amaechi (born in the US, raised in England, played HS in the US)
- Ben Gordon (born in London; grew up in NY)
- Steve Bucknall (born in England, played HS in the US)

Have no idea who the best native born UK basketball player is who didn't either grow up in the US or move to the US to play HS basketball.

It may be Cam Hildreth.

We need Strick and some other hoops thread posters back. These are the good times that we've been waiting for over the past decade. Need to experience this together in unity.

Back