• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Hurricane Hildreth with the #1 play in the BBL Top 10 plays of the week.

Nice, he really has a good game and will put Wake back on the map next year.. Hope to see him on ESPN top plays in the years to come(several times).

From way back in January, but figured worth posting given the tweet above...

Indiana's Armaan Franklin has entered the portal. He's a 6-4 sophomore guard who was solid all year. Indiana's late season collapse coincided with Franklin missing games with an injury. Shot 42 % from 3.

Whenever Indiana names their coach, he will work to try to get Franklin to reconsider. BTW, there are now so many players in the portal that it's essentially impossible to list all of the potential prospects other than the highest profile guys.

Franklin has left the possibility of returning to IU wide open when they get a new staff. I think this may be the most likely case.

Wake Forest: “The coaches there are really close with my coach. (Assistant) coach (Brooks) Savage is my recruiting coach. They want me to come in, whether it is 2021 or 2022, and have an immediate impact. They think I will be a big upgrade. I feel like with my versatility I can flourish in any system, but for them the relationship is why they are in my top six.”

This would be a HUGE get....

Absolutely. Program changing recruit.

I kind of read his comments as "I'm listing wake because my coaches like their coaches". I'm skeptical that we will land a 5 star recruit this early in Forbes' tenure, but would love to be proven wrong.

Absolutely. Program changing recruit.

I kind of read his comments as "I'm listing wake because my coaches like their coaches". I'm skeptical that we will land a 5 star recruit this early in Forbes' tenure, but would love to be proven wrong.

Screw that.

BUD, GET OUTTA TOWN!!!!! IT'S VIBEZ TIME!

One sure way to drive kids toward the portal is by telling a recruit that he will be a big upgrade over the current players (even if it's the truth).

I don't see the problem with this. A 5* player will be a big upgrade over the current players as most programs.

Re: Huntley-Hatfield...No Kentucky, Duke, or UNC......interesting.

His Top 5 is sort of a strange mix.

Last edited:
Back