• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

It's done, he's 100% committing here. Was pretty sure when he scheduled the visit and now can say for sure.
Never say "100%" when discussing a recruit's decision until hearing it from the horse's mouth. The most basic rule of jinxing. If that rule is violated and things go south, that's a banworthy offense. CB's are not infallible.

When is he supposed to announce? I thought it was today at 5?

Never say "100%" when discussing a recruit's decision until hearing it from the horse's mouth. The most basic rule of jinxing. If that rule is violated and things go south, that's a banworthy offense. CB's are not infallible.
Oh we are 1000000% handing out a lifetime ban to NJDeac if he doesn’t come here after that post. No question.

Wow, 10 rpg as a SG is not what I expected. I don’t remember the last player to avg 30ppg…

if Juke comes I would imagine Forbes told him he will be at Wake a while

Back