• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I'm pretty consistent and it's not about ruining fun. Imo, dishonesty and greed are ruining college athletics. Collectives and pay for play disguised as NIL is the most dishonest practice in sports, and I am against it. I would be and was just as vocal about this when it led to us not getting players. Most of you were too. I am not going to change my tune this time because we're the ones benefiting, which most of you seem ready to do.
Take this shit to the NIL thread.

Is there any more truth than just speculation that forbes even wants to go back to iowa

Guys, slow your roll here, Tennessee has a ton of money to throw at kids and as the old saying goes "money talks" If I had to give odds I would say Wake 50%
Tenn 35% and VT 15%

I do like “slow your roll” followed by “wake is in the lead by a good amount though”

Guys, slow your roll here, Tennessee has a ton of money to throw at kids and as the old saying goes "money talks" If I had to give odds I would say Wake 50%
Tenn 35% and VT 15%
Curious if you still are expecting any other members of the current roster to join the portal?

Tenn 35% and VT 15%
will-ferrell-so.gif

Back