• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Guess him maybe wanting to branch out to a different state rather than follow his bros makes sense. And he and coach can reminisce about Iowa together.

Assuming it wasn't a crosswalk and that the kid wasn't speeding, not sure there is much the kid did wrong and/or that warrants criminal liability (though I'd guess he'll be hit with a civil complaint either way). Obviously a terrible tragedy regardless.

Agreed, I started to wonder if we recruited HS big men at all…so many PG/SG or SG/SF

Always seemed like a super weird take. I would expect this was mutual or a nudge by our staff.

Always seemed like a super weird take. I would expect this was mutual or a nudge by our staff.
I suspect Cokely was a take when he committed. As noted above, Wake had few guards, and only one totally healthy. Now, there is a budding logjam at guard.

I know 4-star SG Rakease Passmore out of Combine Academy (NC) isn’t exactly a fresh name, but I wanted to drop this link to an extensive, newly published evaluation equipped with nearly 80 film clips. Passmore was on campus back in February and WF was one of the first to offer him.

Rakease Passmore eval

Back