• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

People noticed his good physical skills early but he never really made the leap to acc player?

Who was more disappointing - swinton or tabb?

I don’t remember ever seeing tabb on the floor

Melvin Tabb, Shon Coleman or Bobby Fitzgibbons.

Who ya got?
Shon. Didn't he at least play in the rotation for UGA?

And I'll die on the hill that Jason Parker was coming to Wake after UNC messed up his admissions but the ACC or UNC didn't want him to go to another ACC school so he ends up at KY.

He scored 22 points in 124 minutes. That's more than some guys I remember more than Tabb.

Shon Coleman was a solid player at Georgia. Don’t lump him in with these guys

If the category is WF recruits with high potential who did nothing for WF, Coleman is on the list

Melvin Tabb: My first basketball memory is, of course, scoring on the wrong basket. It's probably the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me.

The most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you so far.

For me it was “the franchise” swinton. The hoped next rodgers…ah, memories!

Two who never played a minute for Wake: Mahktiar Ndyiae and Joachim Blöm.

I remember Swinton being advertised as this beast who would just dunk all over guys. Then he gets to Wake and just played so small.

God, I went to so many Gibbons tournaments stoked for either our guys or confident that I'd be watching our next guys, and it rarely turned out well. I think I went to some high school gym in Raleigh to see Swinton.

Back