• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball: Statistical Deep Dive...

[Redacted] might be able to outcoach Gottfried, he doesn't have much of a chance against the rest - and it won't matter because we're going to be on the road so we'll lose even if we do outcoach State. We should beat BC because they're awful and the game is at home. I think it's likely Clemson and FSU both beat us.

We're looking at either 16 or 17 wins. Hopefully we get the 10 seed and play VPI in the first round. Even with the 11 seed we should be able to handle BC and get our first (albeit in an altered tournament structure) ACCT win in six or seven years.

Didn't we bump into each other outside of the arena when game ended at like 12:30am?

It's appalling to me that we haven't won a single ACC Tourney game in so long. Especially since I've gone to each tournament since then, with the exception of last year.

Last edited:
It was so long ago I don't remember.

Just googled Harvey Hale. He's done some nice things post-Wake.

Last edited:
Back