• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest/BC Game Thread

@Sig, there is still time left, but I LOVE how Kevin Johnson is playing. He could be the DPOY by the time it's all said and done. Crazy that he and Camp played on the same HS team. More like that please.

Before the year, I assumed Whitlock would be our best player on d without question. Justin Jackson, however, has given him a run for his money.

I've had my eye on him for a few years after one of my homeboy's little brother pretty much got killed by him in HS football playoffs. He has great instincts in the running game and is a tackling machine. He gets a little lost playing zone coverage in the passing game Imo. Still a great season by him. Also props to KJ who has been awesome all year.

Our linebacking corps with JJ, Ziggy, Chubb and Olson next year will be pretty sick I think. Throw Kevis Jones, Steve Donatell and Teddy Matthews in there and I'm excited about our next wave of guys coming through here as well.

No telling how good Justin Jackson would be if he hadn't popped an ACL.

Our linebacking corps with JJ, Ziggy, Chubb and Olson next year will be pretty sick I think. Throw Kevis Jones, Steve Donatell and Teddy Matthews in there and I'm excited about our next wave of guys coming through here as well.

Hopefully we can hold onto Ford Howell as well.

Ziggy has a tendency to get a little wild out there but his ability is unquestionable. He made one play yesterday from the back side to tackle a running back behind the LOS that was just sick. Hopefully he can continue to improve his tackling skills.

Justin Jackson lead the team in tackles with 9 with 2 TFL, including that huge one on fourth and 1. Nice game.

Back