• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Bucknell - Game Thread

I feel like early on every season they call a ton of fouls and try to emphasize "freedom of movement." It makes for some really disjointed games, though. And then it goes back to normal by December.

No look pass from Crawford for an easy layup by devin. Need to see more of this from Crawford.

Whoever 51 is giving a breather to, should be ready to come back now Manning.

I've looked at the shot clock at 25 seconds several times just as the ball is crossing half court and waiting for the 10 second call. May take a few more games to get used to the 30 second shot clock

Please go to the starting lineup sooner rather than later and ride for rest of the game.

I've looked at the shot clock at 25 seconds several times just as the ball is crossing half court and waiting for the 10 second call. May take a few more games to get used to the 30 second shot clock

Same thing happened to me the other night.

Crawford is a big disappointment so far. Can't shoot and turns it over .

lol1.gif

Thomas out. Let's see if we can continue to score

Back