• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Fans Run for the Exits

You don't need to lock people out of something that no one wants to see.

"Nobody goes there any more, it's too crowded."
"If no one wants to go, how are you going to stop them?"

Ya gotta love Yogi.

So just because I raise a hypothetical I should be locked out? Let me put it this way. If we turn it around why do you deserve to be back "in"?

So just because I raise a hypothetical I should be locked out? Let me put it this way. If we turn it around why do you deserve to be back "in"?

Because it's not some exclusive club that cards at the door?

"In?" What the fuck does that even mean, anyway?

Take it easy, Ron. When you fire Bz OR when you and Bz both get fired, we'll come back to the Joel faster than you can say "historically competitive culture"

I bet the % of buzzouters who still go to games is higher than the % of buzz-apathetics. No need to discuss buzz-inners, not a big enough sample to be statistically meaningful.

I have no desire to ever go into a door where [Redacted] is in the same room much less the arena where the real culture of Wake Forest Basketball grew and flourished. So take the bullshit back to la la land where you have buried your head while these idiots continue to ruin a once proud and competitive program.

I have no desire to ever go into a door where [Redacted] is in the same room much less the arena where the real culture of Wake Forest Basketball grew and flourished. So take the bullshit back to la la land where you have buried your head while these idiots continue to ruin a once proud and competitive program.

+1
Do other college Athletic Departments spew as much bullshit as ours? At times, and just like most politicians, what they say verges on insulting, as they seem to believe that we'll believe anything they say, regardless. Give the fans some credit for being able to see the truth. Good spin doctors, you're not.

Miami Heat: Doors locked and fans wanting in
WFU: Doors locked and fans wanting out

Exactly. When Wake Forest fans are running for the exits of a Final Four, or even a Sweet Sixteen game, DeacTilIBecomeLessDumb will have a point.

Exactly. When Wake Forest fans are running for the exits of a Final Four, or even a Sweet Sixteen game, DeacTilIBecomeLessDumb will have a point.

No he won't. He'll still be a "yes man" for Ron Wellman. And that means he also won't be any "less dumb"...

Last edited:
Back