• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football / Military Bowl Thread

Wooo.! Suck it you community college plebes !

Just in case you all forgot, DCDeac is a better than all of us. He loves these players way more than we do.

That is rich coming from you.

There is a huge difference between the kind of fan who expects the worse and posts that way (we have plenty) and fans that wish our players would get hurt, ignore facts that get in the way of their armchair quarterbacking, and routinely say Wake is going to lose every few minutes until we win.

It's sad that a win like this is a bitter pill for you to swallow, Ph.

I almost ruined everything. 1st half at the bar... 2nd at home. I just about went back after Wolford was hurt, whew. Great job Deacs!

There is a huge difference between the kind of fan who expects the worse and posts that way (we have plenty) and fans that wish our players would get hurt, ignore facts that get in the way of their armchair quarterbacking, and routinely say Wake is going to lose every few minutes until we win.

Pretty sure you can't find a post on here that "begged for Wolford to get hurt." Why make that shit up to prove your point?

OOOH, that's gonna leave a mark! Clawson has the toughest recruiting job for next year before ever leaving the stadium, convince Duke and Cam to come back for their senior years.

OOOH, that's gonna leave a mark! Clawson has the toughest recruiting job for next year before ever leaving the stadium, convince Duke and Cam to come back for their senior years.

I can see Duke leaving, but Cam? I would believe he needs another healthy year to be featured again and increase his draft stock.

When was the last time we beat a ranked team? I could be wrong, but I think the last win against a ranked team would have been around 2008 or 2009, possibly the 2011 season.
FSU 2011 would be my guess. Was Carolina maybe ranked when we beat them at home in 2012?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We just won a bowl game for the first time in a while and people are still finding things to bitch at each other about.

Go Deacs! But why in the fuck are our fans fans rushing the field at the Military Bowl after beating Temple?

I graduated from Wake in the late 60's. We hardly ever won a game so we rushed the field when we scored. :dancindeac:

Great game! Go Deacs!!

I can see Duke leaving, but Cam? I would believe he needs another healthy year to be featured again and increase his draft stock.

Duke still has things to prove, but I will not be surprised if he leaves, especially after this game. Duke could be a 1st team All-American.

Go DEACS! Too bad that traitor radio fella sabotaged three season! We coulda been even better probs make the playoff or at least orange bowl games!

Duke Ejiofor should go pro. Is there really an argument against that? He seems like a lock to go in the top 3 rounds, right? If yes, then he should be on the phone with an agent right now. Hang out on campus next semester as a victory lap.

Everybody else is sad that their team won except DCDeac. He's the true fan on this board.

Back