• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football / Military Bowl Thread

Their QB likes to spin when he gets tackled. Pull the ball out and take it for a Pick 6.

The true Wake Curse is continually hiring coaches that play not to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well when you are down to your 3rd string QB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Kearns throwing on 3rd downs at our own 20 is not a recipe for success. This is one time it makes sense to stay conservative, try to flip field position, and until Temple scores again the goal is to get that field goal back without turning it over.

Come on guys, play like gangbusters this quarter and take this game!

That pick wasn't on Kearns--the replay from behind the end zone showed that Serigne clearly pulled up and broke off the route.

everything that could go wrong in that quarter went wrong. I'm a little surprised they only outscored us 10-0.

#silverlining

That pick wasn't on Kearns--the replay from behind the end zone showed that Serigne clearly pulled up and broke off the route.

Sarcasm?

Dink and dunk to Cam and Tabari. Mix in some Cade runs. Get into FG range and make them score 2 TDs on our D.

Feel like these guys have something left. That first down sack is something the team that is going to win does. Get 'em neo-fresh deacs.

This team deserves something good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back