• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Claiborne likely is faster than Josh Adams. And, Adams had plenty of go on that long TD late in the night game vs FSU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vxnUWJCYI

My alltime favorite Josh Adams play. The game situation had Wake heartbreaker written all over it, but he willed us to a 1st down and victory formation.

Definitely great individual effort from Josh there. He was one-on-one with the tackler and went right through him.

Hope we see some similar stuff from Demond in a few years.

As awesome as that state run was, this Josh Adams FSU run is still my favorite.

That is the one. My memory fails me, as I thought that was late in the game. As I recall that game ended when we recovered an onside kick at the end

That is the one. My memory fails me, as I thought that was late in the game. As I recall that game ended when we recovered an onside kick at the end

Was that the game around 2008 or so when there was an injury on the opening kickoff that delayed the game for a good 15 min. or so. If so and IIRC, the onside kick by FSU was a bullet, and our guy took a line drive to the chest and held on to it to seal it.

Eli Hall is announcing his commitment today at 5. He would be the 5th highest rated recruit to commit to Wake. I am feeling optimistic about this one, as he moved his date up after the Wake visit and is fairly active on congratulating other Wake commits on twitter.

Last edited:
Eli Hall is announcing his commitment today at 5. He would be the 5th highest rated recruit to commit to Wake. I am feeling optimistic about this one, as he moved his date up after the Wake visit and is fairly active on congratulating other Wake commits on twitter.

If Hall doesn't commit to Wake it'll be the greatest troll job by any recruit ever.

The dude is coming our way.

This is quietly shaping up to be a pretty solid class. Hall would be a great addition.

13 minutes until Hall decides to be a Deac.

Throw the dude some love on Twitter or Instagram post decision. That kind of thing goes a long ways in recruiting.

Back