• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Investigating If Louisville Knew Too Much

Sketchy. Did they not get our game plan until the 4th quarter?

We fucking lost. This comes off as sour grapes bullshit.

this story is going to go through the ESPN car wash in the next few days

Pathetic. Wait until you have firm evidence before you go to the press.

Pathetic. Wait until you have firm evidence before you go to the press.

I mean it sounds like they did have firm evidence. They found the game plan at the stadium when they showed up (for a walkthrough I'm assuming?).

Still isn't why we lost though

Of all the game plans Louisville would consider stealing...seems like Wake Forest's offense would be at the bottom of that list

I bet it was just some Louisville FB manager's (or grad assistant's) joke to create Wake's playbook from scratch, but he accidentally got it exactly right.

That must have been awkward. "Whoa, wtf are y'all doing with this?" (Looks at the suspected mole)

I bet it was just some Louisville FB manager's (or grad assistant's) joke to create Wake's playbook from scratch, but he accidentally got it exactly right.

Run up the middle for no gain, run up the middle for no gain, incomplete pass, punt.

We fucking lost. This comes off as sour grapes bullshit.

LOL. We've lost plenty of games. This is the first time we've used "they stole our game plan" as an excuse. Seems like there is something worth investigating.

Horrible Journal headline.

I mean it sounds like they did have firm evidence. They found the game plan at the stadium when they showed up (for a walkthrough I'm assuming?).

Still isn't why we lost though
"Documents pertaining to its game plan" does not necessarily equal gameplan. There is game tape that you can watch.

Back