• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Law Lawsuit.

Fayettenam

VILLEMATIC
Reaction score
#nolsat?

http://abovethelaw.com/2013/05/wake-forest-lawsuit-follow-up/#more-245197

In 2011, I found evidence of fraud on the part of Dean Morant. December 15, 2011, I notified President Hatch about my concerns in an email and wrote that I would pursue the complaint. I asked what the next step was, and he did not respond.

An ABA standard says that a Dean should not be appointed or reappointed over an objection of a substantial majority of the faculty. I called for a change in leadership and the removal of Dean Morant in a March 21, 2012 email. The faculty got the objection but did not interview me about it.

Reminds of the guy who got expelled from the law school in about '98 (i was a senior in WFU undergrad at the time) and decided to go on some kind of hunger strike in addition to filing a lawsuit. He sat out on the sidewalk outside the university parkway entrance for a couple weeks with a sign. He gave up, and I suspect Mr. Skinner will as well.

I'm sure that guy is a lot of fun at parties.

One of our law school posters needs to give us the scoop on this dude.

A copy of Skinner's Complaint for those who are interested

The Complaint mentions that he has advanced degrees in education. Below is an ALLEGED picture of the ALLEGED Plaintiff. I make no representation as to the truthfulness of this photo.

3IoNgg0.jpg

This post probably gives this dude more attention than he deserves. Nonetheless I skimmed the complaint and I'm not an expert on the law of defamation, but it seems to me that you can't claim defamation if the allegedly defamatory statements are not communicated to third parties. In this case Dean Reynolds, acting as the agent and employee of WFU, is said to have "published" the allegedly defamatory statements only to other agents and employees of WFU. Seems to me he'll have a hard time making a case out of that and I suspect Wake will move for Rule 11 sanctions for filing a frivolous lawsuit. Or they'll threaten to do so and he'll back down.

This dude seems to have some kind of persecution complex and probably needs professional help.

:rulz:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this little shit is not spending near as much effort on going to class and getting good grades as he is writing memos, filing written complaints, and filing frivolous lawsuits in an effort to deflect attention from his piss poor performance in law school. THIS IS ALL SPECULATION, DON'T SUE ME BRO.

What a douche. That said, had he found a way to name Wellman as a defendant, I would fully support his efforts.

we need to direct this dudes energy towards the bzzout movement. wellman has to be breaking some sort of code or standard.

Back