• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Louisville Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only the second game of ours I've been able to watch...but is Wolford actually showing something to you guys?

Does he look like a QB that can do something for Wake?

It's a shame that he's the best we have to put out there.

Defense is setting them up. Need to get them to try a FG, block it and run it in for a TD

This is only the second game of ours I've been able to watch...but is Wolford actually showing something to you guys?

Meh. He's had a bad game, but he's shown some decent flashes this season, and the o-line has obviously done him no favors.

I think the competition between him and Kendall Hinton next spring will be really interesting.

ALL RIGHT OFFENSE, IT'S YOUR TIME

Thinking same thing here. Second game I've been able to see. This dude is brutal

Personnel might not be ideal, but an offense this bad is due, at least in part, to coaching.

We look like the Broncos that Hank Scorpio leaves on the Simpsons' door step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back