• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest to Allow Beer and Wine Sales at BB&T Field

Agreed. Purely speculation, but I'd guess the Joel has something like this come basketball season.

It's hard to ignore the revenue potential. The roped off area probably means people aren't in their seats though. If not right at the opening, some way to actually watch the game will need to be added eventually.

It's hard to ignore the revenue potential. The roped off area probably means people aren't in their seats though. If not right at the opening, some way to actually watch the game will need to be added eventually.

I'd be surprised if it was right below the score board b/c of the kids on Deacon Hill, but that would make the most sense if you wanted to be able to see the field.

This is totally necessary for this year

I'd be surprised if it was right below the score board b/c of the kids on Deacon Hill, but that would make the most sense if you wanted to be able to see the field.

You still couldn't see that much unless you were right on the edge of the roped off area.

shocked-cat-o_zps31bd65a4.gif

:beer:

Why is everyone getting excited about a 3 beer limit? And they'll probably charge $10 for a craft beer.

Why is everyone getting excited about a 3 beer limit? And they'll probably charge $10 for a craft beer.

Oh yea, I forgot, this is the sports board.

OUTRAGE!!!!11111!!!!one!!!juan!!!1

Can we get Justin Maynard from Air Signs to take care of this problem?!?!?!?

How can they monitor a 3 beer limit? Maybe it is 3 to purchased at a time? That seems impossible to police.

The requirement that you drink the beer in the roped off area behind the scoreboard is odd. Seems like the "smoking section".

Back