• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Thanks chief. Posrep.

Dan can certainly be a dick sometimes. His article about JTT earlier in the year (paraphrased: "He didn't talk to me! Kid is a punk!") was bush league.

Does LD know that it wasnt Dan who wrote the journal artilce about Gary/Teague? Or is he referencing the Kelsey blog post from Monday?

Why would he disapprove of that blog post?

LD and Kelsey got into each other's faces when we played X a couple years ago.

Does LD know that it wasnt Dan who wrote the journal artilce about Gary/Teague? Or is he referencing the Kelsey blog post from Monday?

Why would he disapprove of that blog post?

Who knows? Maybe Dan was calling him for some quotes about the Clark/Teague thing for a blog and was just being douchey.

LD_Williams_1 LD Williams
This girl is lying her ass off!!!

The today show just lost about 99% credibility for reporting that ish....

»
LD Williams
And shows how much the media knows..."Gary Clark was a leading scorer on the team" this guy played 10 mins a game...yea try again

»
LD Williams
Ppl who got up to watch the today show 0% of that chicks story was the truth smh....

CMM said he's gonna be in DC for a week. Is there an AAU tournament happening? Anyone know?

AriStewart20 Ari Stewart
Why the fuck is Mike Miller in the NBA??? I really feel like I bring more to the table than him and can get his check..

AriStewart20 Ari Stewart
[Redacted] told me that before the season, but he dismissed me from the program.. Hmmm... I have more work to do. :)

Wait.. Buzz told Ari that Ari was better than Mike Miller?

Back