• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

If you look at the whole conversation on that tweet the guy admits it's nothing more than wishful thinking.

Jamari D ‏@J_Debnam12 3h
@BloggerSoDear I say this only cause I've heard of some Shaka smart sightings In Winston haha

Jamari D ‏@J_Debnam12 3h
@BloggerSoDear yeah a couple friends "swore" they saw him On campus. My tweet wasn't serious though

Jamari D ‏@J_Debnam12 3h
@BloggerSoDear I say this only cause I've heard of some Shaka smart sightings In Winston haha

Jamari D ‏@J_Debnam12 3h
@BloggerSoDear yeah a couple friends "swore" they saw him On campus. My tweet wasn't serious though

That would have been corroborated by someone if it was remotely true.

Star-News ACC ‏@starnewsacc 11h

@BallStateDeac Good bye. BLOCKED

Join the club. Guy is a total tool, that gets his painstakingly biased opinions (and mostly shitty ones at that) published for the Star News.

He must have an uncle, or something, that works there. I can think of no other explanation for how he has that job.

Yeah, Shaka isn't coming to Winston for a job interview. He's coming if he's our new coach. The only picture you'll see of him in Winston is him stepping off a plane at Reynolds airport with a WF PR crew.

Yeah, Shaka isn't coming to Winston for a job interview. He's coming if he's our new coach. The only picture you'll see of him in Winston is him stepping off a plane at Reynolds airport with a WF PR crew.

404 Error: File not found

Ha, they're there. They generally just suck at their jobs.

I actually thought we handled the Clawson stuff pretty well. You'd have to imagine if we landed Shaka that we'd pull out all the stops. Just don't put Wellman alone in front of a mic.

I wouldnt mind a big production showing his arrival the way they did Clawson. Wouldnt mind at all.

Back