• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

No idea. Looks like the spawn of Magnus Ver Magnusson (three people will probably get this reference.)
FfX7ugp.gif

World's Strongest Man Mark Henry >>>>>> all other competitors

Last edited:
Seriously who doesn't know Magnus? There was a time you couldn't watch ESPN before 5pm and not see him deadlifting firetrucks or some shit.

Hmmmmmm
@DeaconTREE33: Great 1st day of practice. Still a long way to go, but knowing that EVERYBODY in the organization is invested in winning is exciting. #Deacs

Shot at Bz? Shot at McKie?

shot at MOTO or Cav most likely, cause they actually have the twitters

Pretty sure Cav wanting to win was the reason he left.

He's going to be a good player for Syracuse in two years. Cav will be a winner then!

so he went to G Dubb to do it? aight
:noidea::noidea::noidea:, just going on what he said.

“I wrote down my goals — I want to make the NCAA Tournament, I want to compete for a conference championship,” Cavanaugh said to Ditota. “I mean, I loved my time at Wake. My two years were great; up and down and I learned a lot about myself as a player. But I felt like it was time for me to move on to something else.”

“It wasn’t an easy decision because I really loved Wake and all the guys and I think Coach Manning is eventually going to do a good job,” Cavanaugh said to Ditota. “But I just didn’t feel like it was the right spot for me anymore and I wanted to pursue a better opportunity. I think the team can have success, but I just really wasn’t feeling it any more.”

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...ns-reasons-for-leaving-wake-forest-in-report/

@TomahawkNation: Also, no Wake beat writer came to the game, or at least none in the press box.

#smalltime

@oviemughelli34: First blood struck by my alma mater, the football JUGGERNAUT that is WAKE FOREST FOOTBALL all those FSU fans need to pick their jaws up

Back