• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

I see two sides of this. The OWG side and then Sheiers side. I think the apology text that also got deleted. Basically saying "lighten up and have a little fun" is the side I agree with; however, if it's not coming from the 2nd/3rd most importsnt coach on the staff.
Personally I thought it was funny and scheier should keep doing stuff like this. But from an administrative standpoint and perception standpoint I guess it was best that it was deleted.

What's the old saying..."Easier to apologize than ask permission"

"Larry, I'm sorry my coach made fun of your sham school and sham program. Our bad. Probably wont happen again. Lets go have a red bull and forget we ever called out your sham school. Okay?"

"Larry, I'm sorry my coach made fun of your sham school and sham program. Our bad. Probably wont happen again. Lets go have a red bull and forget we ever called out your sham school. Okay?"

How dare you accuse Clawson of drinking that pussy red bull. He drinks MONSTER.

Coach Clawson needs to be polite with a colleague. I don't have to be. Fuck UNC. They cheat, and both Clawson and Fedora, along with anyone else who has been paying any attention well knows. Fuck 'em. Death penalty, well deserved. Let 'em rot.

06a08cdc04b30e38e47052197fb03d56.jpg

We have a serial hacker on our hands. First RULZ, now Scheier.

I'll never forget the game day after that "hack" as Rulz is standing in the parking lot telling me about some house cleaner in his hotel screwing him in the linen closet. It was like 0900 and he was shit faced and don't think he had showered for three days. Real piece of work he was. Like talking to Albert Finney in Big Fish....

I'll never forget the game day after that "hack" as Rulz is standing in the parking lot telling me about some house cleaner in his hotel screwing him in the linen closet. It was like 0900 and he was shit faced and don't think he had showered for three days. Real piece of work he was. Like talking to Albert Finney in Big Fish....

LOL, I remember the same story. Not sure whether I was standing there as he told it to you or whether he told it multiple times that morning.

Stop the presses: Wake Sports Marketing had a fun idea:

@TieDyeNation: Get a special on gyros at Greek Night on Sunday at the Coliseum! Dinos Mitoglou will be teaching everyone Greek too! http://t.co/YQYrdyoxik

Back