• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

Nathan O. Hatch ‏@PresidentHatch

Mark your calendars - Camp Hatch: Gridiron Edition is Friday 4/5 from 5-11 pm at BB&T Field. pic.twitter.com/2WlLV7XsHX

Here's the recap from last year's event: http://news.wfu.edu/2012/03/29/fun-and-fellowship-at-camp-hatch/

An golden opportunity to have a "give-and-take that helps us get to know them and the issues they are facing better" . . . would hope the issue we're facing is resolved well before 4/5, but in the event it's not . . .

Come hang out with other WFU young alumni at the Charlotte Knights vs. Toledo baseball game! Purchase a lower level ticket in the Wake Forest section for $11! We plan to all grab a drink and/or snack together during the 4th quarter so everyone can mingle.

To purchase a ticket in the WFU section, please contact Eric Garvey at 704.357.8071, ext. 2110, or ericg@charlotteknights.com. Please specifically tell him that you would like a ticket in our section.

We hope to see you there!

I didn't know where else to put this. I didn't think it needed a new thread. WOW. Just wow.

I didn't know where else to put this. I didn't think it needed a new thread. WOW. Just wow.

LOL. Does anyone actually drive to SC to see a Knights game anyway? Much less to "grab and snack and mingle"?

LOL. Does anyone actually drive to SC to see a Knights game anyway? Much less to "grab and snack and mingle"?

That's what you chose to ask about? Instead of "When is the 4th quarter in a baseball game?"

That's what you chose to ask about? Instead of "When is the 4th quarter in a baseball game?"

That's what I wanted to know, too. Given that there's 54 outs in a baseball game (assuming the home team bats in the bottom of the 9th), that means at the 40.5th out is the beginning of the 4th quarter--somewhere about 2 outs in the bottom of the 6th inning or so. I'd get there a little early, though, because if the home team doesn't bat in the bottom of the 9th, you won't get in a full quarter of baseball.

Ha! I didn't even pick up on that...must have read right over it. The idea of driving way out of town to "grab a snack and mingle" was absurd enough.

yeah celebrityhottub went to UF and is friends with Spencer Hall and slothrop!

Back