• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Utah State Game Thread

Wolford's holding the ball too long. Not sure if there's no one open or if he's indecisive.

Completely missed the bkf post explaining this Chuck Mills info. Seems like a great guy.

We have 22 yards of total offense.

OL not looking horrible today. A designed run would also be nice.

Don't agree with that but they've had a few plays where Wolford had time and just didn't make a play. Wish we had some 3rd and short opportunities for Wolford to roll out and make a play instead of having to find somebody on 3rd and long.

reminded me of my GIRL from silicon valley

crewcover.jpeg

We need the defense to score again, and the offense to keep the clock running.

Don't agree with that but they've had a few plays where Wolford had time and just didn't make a play. Wish we had some 3rd and short opportunities for Wolford to roll out and make a play instead of having to find somebody on 3rd and long.

PH - how'd you like that sideline report, definitely you're style, right?

My only problem with Mills is that he used to joke about how bad we were.

While he was our coach or afterwards?

Skip used to make jokes about how bad we were. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

The spy keeps leading to overpursuit and overruning coverage. Getting beat by speed

That's why they were running the end around.

Back