• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Utah State Game Thread

I don't like it when coaches let the clock run out right there. The chances of a defensive penalty giving up a chance at a TD than a kickoff return for a TD or something like that.

I don't understand the lack of screens given our obvious problems with pass protection and run blocking.

We don't really have a speed guy to make it work but smith at doesn't mean we shouldn't run it.

By the way, I've seen enough evidence that I feel comfortable enough to say this.

Utah State has a handsome coaching staff.

Don't think so. Not even quick screens.

I don't really get it. We aren't doing anything to make them respect short threats or give us any space at all. They should just house blitz every play against us at this point. Really disappointed with the playcalling today.

Honestly, fuck football. Fuck sports. At least Everton won but they're across the damn ocean.

I don't see where we can pick up another win this year. I'm interested to see how Clawson holds these guys together.

I don't really get it. We aren't doing anything to make them respect short threats or give us any space at all. They should just house blitz every play against us at this point. Really disappointed with the playcalling today.

At this point, I'm curious if Clawson's worst to first track record is because he is stubborn about making his system work and he's willing to wait until he can recruit the players who can run it.

Some blue hairs actually flew out there to watch this shit? I mean, it is a beautiful part of the country, but damn.

At this point, I'm curious if Clawson's worst to first track record is because he is stubborn about making his system work and he's willing to wait until he can recruit the players who can run it.

Could be. But I thought he was known for being flexible with different personnel. I know the cupboard is bare and I hate excessive armchair quarterbacking but I'd like to see us try some stuff. We have nothing to lose.

if you started WF in 2012 or 2013 you really have seen some crap athletics, I want a refund....... now that will extent to 2014

Back