• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Utah State Game Thread

We probably won't win tonite, but I like how this team continues to scramble and play.
Not quitting
Would love for us to get one more score

Newsflash to Wolford - your OL totally sucks - you can't just sit in the pocket for 5 seconds

Cause we all know how to coach a QB. This is Oline shit. Not john Wolford shit.

Chubb was back in the game.

Wolford was 20/50. That is horrific.

Cause we all know how to coach a QB. This is Oline shit. Not john Wolford shit.
Just an observation, not criticizing Wolford by any means. It's a bad habit more a result of an absolutely horrible O-Line than anything.

Now onto the mayweather fight. Wiziwig has it for free.

Wolford was 20/50. That is horrific.

Wait until he plays some of the beter ACC teams. Terrible OL, no running game, WRs that can't really make plays, and a true frosh at QB. I say we just forfeit the rest of the games, let the coaches recruit full-time and the young players just concentrate on hitting the weight room. And at least we will avoid any serious injuries ... be it physical or mental ones.

What do you expect? We've got a 3* true freshman, behind a shitty o-line, with no running game, throwing to mediocre receivers, on the road, playing from behind all game.

On offense we've basically got a promising young QB and a promising young TE, other than that we have nothing on offense that I can see.

On offense we've basically got a promising young QB and a promising young TE, other than that we have nothing on offense that I can see.
EJ Scott is solid, sucks we only have him for 1 year.

EJ Scott is solid, sucks we only have him for 1 year.

Yeah. We really need our WR recruits next year to step up big time.

Why the hell did we play 2 solid lower-conference teams on the road this year? No good comes of that. We were going to suck anyway, but this schedule is terrible. Thanks Wellman.

Back