• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v. Appalachian State Prediction Thread

'79, Donnie Jackson steals the ball. '17, Wake 31-13 with a pix-six and no wolford turnovers.

Wake rolls 28-10 and enjoys a comfortable afternoon in Boone. Our fanbase remains miserable.

Wake - 20
App St - 31

Don't have a good feeling about this one (though, admittedly, I rarely feel good about individual Wake football outcomes). Hopefully the team understands how important this game is given the next 5 will all be VERY difficult. But I worry about running into an App St team that just wants it more and plays that way.

Hope I'm wrong.

Wake - 20
App St - 31

Don't have a good feeling about this one (though, admittedly, I rarely feel good about individual Wake football outcomes). Hopefully the team understands how important this game is given the next 5 will all be VERY difficult. But I worry about running into an App St team that just wants it more and plays that way.

Hope I'm wrong.

We need to want it just as bad. A loss hurts us, a lot more than it hurts App. Realistically we're trying to get as many wins as we can and get to a bowl, I just don't see us competing for the ACC Atlantic with a trip to Clemson on the horizon. App losing to us causes them no harm to their annual goal of winning the Sun Belt.

Wake - 20
App St - 31

Hope I'm wrong.

I'll be surprised if our offense puts 31 points on the board. I believe our two starting WR's that were out with injuries are still out. I've also been told our starting RB is out. That leaves us with true freshmen in some key positions. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I'll be surprised if our offense puts 31 points on the board. I believe our two starting WR's that were out with injuries are still out. I've also been told our starting RB is out. That leaves us with true freshmen in some key positions. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Jalin Moore?

Yes. He went out during the Texas State game. I'm not sure he'll be back tomorrow. We'll see when they take the field.

Hate that, wasn't aware he got dinged against Texas State. Probably got distracted by their kicker and fell over something.....
tnireland.jpg

Wow, that's tough if accurate.

Yeah, cause we never get burned by the unknown bench players who end up having career days.:thumbsup:

Ha, I feel you but this dude is an absolute workhorse. I doubt they have anyone close to his level of play but I could be wrong.

Back