• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Army (Homecoming) Game Time Announced: 3:30 ESPN3

EduDeac

Reaction score
LINK to the story.

GREENSBORO, N.C. - Wake Forest homecoming game against Army on Sept. 20, has been schedule for a 3:30 p.m. kickoff as announced by the ACC on Monday.

The game will be aired on ESPN3.com or the WatchESPN app.

In addition to Homecoming activities, the Sept. 20 game will also be Military Appreciation Day at BB&T Field. Wake Forest is teaming up with Veterans Service Organizations, our military community and families to honor those who have served our country in the past and the present.

Wake Forest and Army will be meeting for the 14th time. The Deacons have won seven-straight games in the series with the Black Knights, including wins in each of the last two seasons.

Other Conference Games:
Saturday, Sept. 20
Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech, ESPNU or ESPN*, Noon
Iowa at Pitt, ESPNU or ESPN*, Noon
Maryland at Syracuse, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
Tulane at Duke, RSN, 12:30 p.m.
Maine at Boston College, ESPN3, 1 p.m.
Louisville at Florida International, FOX Sports 1, 3:30 p.m.
North Carolina at East Carolina, ESPN or ESPNU*, 3:30 p.m.
Virginia at BYU, ESPN or ESPNU*, 3:30 p.m.
Army at Wake Forest, ESPN3, 3:30 p.m.
Presbyterian at NC State, ESPN3, 6 p.m.
Miami at Nebraska, ESPN2, 8 p.m.
Clemson at Florida State, ABC, 8 p.m.

All times are Eastern.

* Network to be announced after the games of Sept. 13.

Last edited:
Army's offense ran up some impressive numbers Saturday, albeit against Buffalo, but we better be ready to go against the Cadets!

If it's on ESPN3, why not have the game at 6:30?

If it's on ESPN3, why not have the game at 6:30?

Yeah, little surprised by this -- typically when we've had no TV in the past the game has been at 6:30, even if it is homecoming.

Not that I'm complaining, love a 3:30 kickoff

it seems i seen commercials describing some tv network calling itself the "home of army football". i assume they only show the army home games?

it seems i seen commercials describing some tv network calling itself the "home of army football". i assume they only show the army home games?

Yes, the CBS Sports Network (Ch. 221 on Directv). And yes, they have the contract for Army home games. Ironically, our game this Saturday at Utah State is on CBS Sports Network.

Back