• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

I love how explosive pur offense is but Jesus our Dline is going to be gassed if we keep giving Army possession

We knocked out their starting QB and got the ball at midfield. Then threw two passes that had very little chance of success and ran a hugely predictable QB sneak on 4th down. I mean, yeah it’s a game thread and I’m huge into overreaction but we were in prime position to blow the game wide open and just pissed it away.

yeah i get it, no shade intended (i actually enjoy the real time thoughts on the game thread). i just found the sabotage phrasing funny.

Taylor called for fair catch and didn't catch it. That was the difference.

We are going to learn from that 4th and 1 ‘sneak’ attempt. Give it to Turner or walk it up and direct snap to someone for a long pass downfield…

He didn't.

Okay he just fair caught then tried to return? My wife was texting to ask how long she should cut her hair so I only heard the referee.

Chase Jones living up to his name on that play.

We are going to learn from that 4th and 1 ‘sneak’ attempt. Give it to Turner or walk it up and direct snap to someone for a long pass downfield…

I didn't mind the QB sneak at all, Hartman had a seam but he didn't seem to hit the hole well.

The two plays before were :rulz:

Jones and Wingfield with TD saving plays.

have been surprised wingfield hadn’t played more. also do not recall seeing hazen on the field at LB before.

Garnes ankle wrapped, out for the game

Sounds like Williams has shoes back on and will be coming back?

have been surprised wingfield hadn’t played more. also do not recall seeing hazen on the field at LB before.

A lot of guys are going to play on D today.

Finally a 3rd and long.

Back