• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

The wake forest fan base is crazy for criticizing our defense or d coordinator

Maybe this lack of prep is on Clawson. No clue. It ultimately rests with him. He needs to have a few 1-on-1 conversations with coaches this week. This is pitiful effort

Not sure what the debate is here. The Army player touched it first out of bounds. That’s a kick out of bounds.

Can someone tell me who has the ball, because you all are posting as if Army recovered

i’ve been trying to be measured but if the injury nonsense is being “leaked” by the program (and i don’t know if thats even a thing)that does maybe speak to a lack of accountability on defense. injuries happen and might be legit but you can’t make the same excuse every year especially after talking about depth every week. (maybe we are just extraordinarily luckily but i’m not sure i buy it)

Thank god Perry is back out there.

Back