• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

No mercy for the cut blocking career enders. Put them all in the medical tent for all I care. They don't give a shit about our players knees.

Re Smenda hit, I don't see what else he can do. He tried to lead with the shoulder. There was nothing he could do. He didn't lead with crown, didn't launch at the guy's head. It was a clean hit. In fact, it was a great hit. Fuck the officials. Fuck the announcers. Great job Ryan.

I agree. Runner put his head down too. Man the fuck up.

Agree with Barca, pick 6 plus AJ Perry's catch in OT v Cuse are key to the season. We gotta get through this first though for Redd's catch to matter.

ja’sir has been disappointing all year.

i’m pretty surprised anyone is debating that targeting call, it was pretty obvious and in a good way if we want football to exist as a sport

Re Smenda hit, I don't see what else he can do. He tried to lead with the shoulder. There was nothing he could do. He didn't lead with crown, didn't launch at the guy's head. It was a clean hit. In fact, it was a great hit. Fuck the officials. Fuck the announcers. Great job Ryan.

It was forceable contact to the head of the QB with the crown of the helmet. That's all it takes. It is why the review was so quick.

Jasir sleep walking out there.

Don’t think we realize how badly we miss Greer.

No launching at all. Lowering the head part was slight to minimal and not sure anything different happens if situation is replayed a hundred times but this is how they call it over half the time.

They need to change the rules that if it doesn't impact the play, it's not a penalty.

Are you talking about Taylor tugging the jersey of a WR so he couldn’t get open? That’s a hold every time.

Refs deciding what does and doesn’t impact a play would get very subjective. They should stop calling PI on uncatchable balls though.

I hate to see anyone get injured or hurt, but that targeting penalty could have helped WFU if Army’s 2nd QB is out of game. Army’s 3rd QB is significantly worse than their first two.

I mean smendas eyes would have been right in the player's Jersey.

ja’sir has been disappointing all year.

i’m pretty surprised anyone is debating that targeting call, it was pretty obvious and in a good way if we want football to exist as a sport

I'm not debating that. Just frustrating to see it when army chop blocks every play

I'm loving the hits the D is bringing in the second half. They are at least playing with intensity when they do tackle someone.

Back