• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Army @West Point - Check In

It was forceable contact to the head of the QB with the crown of the helmet. That's all it takes. It is why the review was so quick.

Absolutely. People aren’t getting you can no longer put your head down when you go in for a tackle and Smenda absolutely did that. Kids have to gp back to fundamental Butkus type tackling. If ever hear Butkus speak and watch his tape he always tackled folks up top. Given how vicious of a tackler he was Drs. Amazed his brain scan was perfectly normal due to his tackling style

There’s just no way the young players can be worst than these absolute scrubs.

Our D is just atrocious. I don't know if it's talent or coaching. But getting beat on obvious passing downs by Army is a GD joke

I mean he was turned the right way and just…didn’t jump? Didn’t try and make any play on the ball? I’m absolutely baffled. Anyways 200/200 club still alive but Keyshawn really stole some yards last possession.

4th and nine. 21 yard TD pass. Looks like I picked the wrong game to quit sniffing glue

Right foot was out before he controlled ball. Not close. CBS stopped the replay when they realized it showed it.

This is the dumbest game ever. So close so many times to completely putting it away.

Just keep scoring. Didn’t realize how many people were out on D for this game. Get out of here with a win and get ready for next week.

Granted, if you’re Taylor, it’s hard to see where the ball is when your head is stuck up your ass so far.

Back