• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Bye Week predictions...

Chris

Reaction score
I got Wake by three. Video board still won't be done.

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding like lectro, I predict that Bye Week will not be able to score against Wake this Saturday. Bye Week is no match for our defense.

Bye week is a dark horse national title contender. We're going to get destroyed.

Bye week is a dark horse national title contender. We're going to get destroyed.

Based on our luck (lack of good judgment) recently, we may want to hold our breaths until Monday or Tuesday to make sure nothing bad happened Friday or Saturday night.

Based on our luck (lack of good judgment) recently, we may want to hold our breaths until Monday or Tuesday to make sure nothing bad happened Friday or Saturday night.

Wanna go get Josh Bush drunk?

There will be repeated calls for Lobo's head after Bye Week.

We're gonna run out of gas by the fourth quarter and be passed out on the couch by 3pm.

If we are shut out against Bye Week folks will start threads asking if Grobe has lost his touch as a head coach.

Saw this somewhere else and had to post:

$(KGrHqMOKiEE5bcv9on7BO,j3YzoVg~~60_12.JPG

I hope he wins a national championship with them.

I predict another Wake player strains a hamstring against Bye Week.

Has kickoff time been announced yet?
When does the depth chart come out?
Is the game going to be televised?

I don't know a whole lot about Bye Week, but I don't think they've lost yet this year.

Has kickoff time been announced yet?
When does the depth chart come out?
Is the game going to be televised?

I don't know a whole lot about Bye Week, but I don't think they've lost yet this year.

You are correct. Bye Week is undefeated. They are really under the radar.

The key will be our second half adjustments.

If we don't pick up the Bye blitz, we're screwed.

Back