• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Florida game thread

As both a Wake Forest (undergrad) and Florida (MBA) alum, I've had this game circled for a long time. Was planning on going until both teams got off to a poor start (wasn't worth incurring the wife's wrath).

UF certainly has more talent (and a tougher schedule to date), but I think the Deacs can make a game of it. I hope so, anyway... A blowout wouldn't be particularly fun to watch.

my dad went to uf for grad school, so the smack talk will be fun (even though we will probably lose)

Well I think UF uses this game to get back on track. Predicting a 20 point loss.

As both a Wake Forest (undergrad) and Florida (MBA) alum, I've had this game circled for a long time. Was planning on going until both teams got off to a poor start (wasn't worth incurring the wife's wrath).

UF certainly has more talent (and a tougher schedule to date), but I think the Deacs can make a game of it. I hope so, anyway... A blowout wouldn't be particularly fun to watch.

Similar situation. I was planning on going down and staying with my brother but we ended up making other plans because of the holiday.

Duke transfer Alex Murphy has been cleared to play. G Eli Carter is out with strep throat.

Last edited:
Dammit, didn't see the updated tweet. Florida's been struggling to get #fullsquad all season.

i like that when budatwake isn't busy hitting on YOUR NANA, he's posting on ogboards

Didn't RJ say he wasn't interested in Jon Horford as a transfer? Right now has the 33rd best Offensive Rating in the country. Yeah, we could have used him.

Didn't RJ say he wasn't interested in Jon Horford as a transfer? Right now has the 33rd best Offensive Rating in the country. Yeah, we could have used him.

But we've got great #chemistry.

Back