• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. High Point Game Thread...

The universe will balance out. Until then, fuck our lives but forever go deacs..

If we hold on Bzzz will be touting this "big" tomorrow on the first Jeff [Redacted] show of the season.

I CAN'T PULL FOR HIGH POINT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY BUT I LIKE THE HELL OUT OF THIS JOHN BROWN KID.. When we shoot the ball, we never crash the boards.. It makes me freaking sick to watch an ACC team not rebound... FUCKkkkkkkkkkk

I'm with RJ on this one, it's not mourning it's just people being douchey. We all know we want Bzz fired, let's keep the direct "LET'S GO (enter opposing team here)" posts off the game thread.

Did they say earlier in the game why Brown redshirt last year? If so, what was the reason. I'm going to guess injury. The HPU website doesn't say anything about it. He has a skill level you wouldn't redshirt just for seasoning.

looks like we will win. I honestly don't feel any emotion about that prospect. I do know it is not a big win. Under normal circumstances, we would be melting down right now since we are only up 8.

I thought Campbell was in the Atlantic Sun, not the Big South???

I'd laugh if HP ends up last in the Big South.

This could be the signature win of the Bzzdeldick era!

Back