• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. High Point Game Thread...

You whiners are still at it, I see. Well, you will all be distraught to know that I spoke with Ron today. He assures me that Jeff will be our coach until this year's freshmen reach their junior years . . . MINIMUM.

I know how much it chaps your hides when adults are in charge, but at Wake Forest, we conduct ourselves with class, even when our fans and alumni act like spoiled, entitled brats.

Cheers,
BG

Hey, Barry Faircloth. You're making the rounds tonight. I saw your halftime interview. I was quite impressed with how you recited the AD's talking points without any hesitation.

Glad to see a win tonight. As a Wake fan, it feels much better than a loss. I unlike many here don't think we lose many if any significant transfers and I'm enjoying watching the guys get better. Being extremely unhappy with the coaching and the decisions made is one thing. Directly cheering against Wake is another. I doubt it will but hopefully that shit chills out a big moving ahead, it's fucking shameful.

Buzz has more transfers than ACC wins after 2 seasons. What makes you think we won't have transfers after this year?

I want nothing but the worst for Jeff [Redacted] and think it is unfortunate that we don't get to see him squirm after the game. Next time.

Considering that HPU had a tough one against Johnson & Wales the other night, this is a good result.

All we have to do now is beat UNC-G and we can put the "Champions of the Triad" trophy in our case.

Elon is ranked more than 30 point ahead of us. Debatable whether or not they are in the Triad, but as for right now they can make a claim to that trophy.

Buzz has more transfers than ACC wins after 2 seasons. What makes you think we won't have transfers after this year?

I want nothing but the worst for Jeff [Redacted] and think it is unfortunate that we don't get to see him squirm after the game. Next time.

It's clear these are higher character guys. It's blatantly obvious man. I could eat my words and we could lose one or two but I would be very surprised.

It's clear these are higher character guys. It's blatantly obvious man. I could eat my words and we could lose one or two but I would be very surprised.

Were Carson or Fields or Tony not a high character guys?

sfUJ9.jpg

Where is the guy with the nachos?

Pre-Bz you could count the open seats, now you can out the open sections.

Bzz postgame

- you can take everything and throw it out the window for local teams
- they are talented,
- great balance, great team effort
- Cody learning how to put shoulder down and drive
- Chase is still young and improving
- Aaaron a work-a-holic, coming in watching file, working constantly
- Cav battles and battles, makes FT's, 5 O rebs
- Travis nearly double double
- Lot of good stuff
- Like the fact we turned them over, caused 18
- Our press is becoming effective especially with Aaron out there
- Even when teams break it's a pestering press
- We are getting better defensively
- We are not satisfied
- We worked hard to keep them from catching it in the middle on the press
- We'll just keep working to get better
- To be honest I take it one game at a time, will start looking at SH now
- We are looking forward to the challenge against a SH team that is pretty solid

Back