• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Pitt Game Thread - We Are Such Losers

Why not call one of your two timeouts and draw up something better than a CMM airball? I mean, what the fuck?

It took a little extra time but we allowed 100+ points to a slow pace team.

You know, I really came close to popping in a movie tonight and not watching, I'm such a dumb ass!

Seriously, how many times did a Pitt player beat up Dinos and take the ball away from him just in the two OT periods?

I am thinking 4 or 5 offensive rebounds at least in the OTs. We win the game if we can secure defensive rebounds.

And it wasn't like he was giving us an offensive spark either.

Why not call one of your two timeouts and draw up something better than a CMM airball? I mean, what the fuck?

I can't imagine he thought Codi was actually dumb enough to take that shot. Of course, maybe he should know that Codi has the IQ of the basketball he is hurling at the basket with reckless abandon.

should have given up Wake basketball for Lent

Not sure what DT is pouting about. If he fucking would carry his weight and not be such a pussy on the boards, we would have won by 10. He fucking needs to graduate!

Back