• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs UNC-Pembroke

Quote Originally Posted by RivalsLes View Post
You're welcome for the photo, Ayo.
Get a life you fat fuck

Seriously, what is wrong with you, why does it ever need to get to this level?
Ruskin got picked on in school and gets off making personal attacks on everyone and posting pics of Buzz and Wellman. Bizarre really.

Lost in the mix was how good our D was at times. Excluding the walk ons, we have more really good on ball defenders. Crawford is very good. So is McClinton. We can put line-ups out there without glaring defensive weak spots. Pembroke is type of smaller quick team that used to give us problems. We will still have to worry with big/little switches with Dino's and Moore but Collins & Devin seemed to hold their own. Moore does a pretty good job of protecting the rim.

I would have to guess that if Codi was playing, things would have been much different. Just the talent, quicks and skill level, as well as the senior guard coach on the floor element he brings. I suspect there were a lot of nerves in play for Crawford. I mean, if he got into early foul trouble, it would have been disastrous given Codi is out and the suspensions.

Is it just me or is DM sort of following the Tony Bennett formula by brining in fast, long and athletic guys for D? You can truly run the pack line D if you've got athletic 6-5 and up guys who can jump out fast and cover the 3 line. I think the pack line D with the right personnel is the best D in college bball.

Back