• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest

I assume the student was being robbed and not the robber but the article isn't clear.

He's the victim of the shooting.

Brookwood always up to no good. But seriously though, thoughts and prayers for the student. Glad I was never robbed or shot while living there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Brookwood always up to no good. But seriously though, thoughts and prayers for the student. Glad I was never robbed or shot while living there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Me too...I lived only a few hundred feet from that intersection. Crazypants. Thoughts go out to the student.

SO there is an armed and dangerous person roaming Winston and the police don't give a description?

Exactly! Nobody else thought this was weird?

When a student is robbed, there's usually a description of the shooter or a note that he's in custody or something about him. It's either a very poorly written article or there's much more to this that they're not telling us.

The only person who saw the shooter was the victim, who has been in the icu so that's why there was no suspect. He was intoxicated but remembers everything so hopefully he can assist in the investigation. One of the shots impacted his spine and is apparently having problems feeling at least one of his legs. Thoughts go out to him and his family.

The only person who saw the shooter was the victim, who has been in the icu so that's why there was no suspect. He was intoxicated but remembers everything so hopefully he can assist in the investigation. One of the shots impacted his spine and is apparently having problems feeling at least one of his legs. Thoughts go out to him and his family.

Yea...it's not some mystery or conspiracy. wtf

Wake Forest student shot while being robbed near campus

WHAT?! That article should have identify the criminal! At least with a description. People are probably hiding in their closets. At least get the pics and video from the cell phones!!!!

Our house on Polo was robbed 3 times in 9 months when I was at Wake.

Our house on Polo was robbed 3 times in 9 months when I was at Wake.

Yeah, my house on Minorcas (one street over from Brookwood) got robbed once a month. When I lived at 555 Polo there was a hostage situation on one side of us that required a full SWAT team and then another huge bust of our neighbors on the other side that were running a whore house. That one was sad, the guy was using his 15-16 year old niece as a prostitute.

Back