• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's Jeff [Redacted] building up Deacs

DEAC22

Reaction score
http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/07/24/1365782/[Redacted]-building-up-deacs.html

Didn't see it posted. My bad if I missed it somehow.

Green has grown 2 inches recently:)

And once again he brings up the fact that he recruited Alec Burks.

If we get another Top 100 player for 2012, we are looking at a Top 10 or so class.

If we get another Top 100 player for 2012, we are looking at a Top 10 or so class.

Yes, the class should be similarly ranked compared to Dino's last class. It'll be a big class with a lot of good, but not great players per the rankings. We can only hope that a player exceeds his ranking in such a dramatic fashion as McKie has done thus far.

One step forward and two steps backward. Disappointing to see we want to regionally recruit and expect to be the third option. Doesn't sound like a winning formula. How about recruit nationally, and expect to have a top 10 class every year.

BZZZ MADE A BAD IMPRESSION ON ME AS A PERSON. AS A COACH HE SHOULD BE GIVEN SOME TIME. YOU CAN'T TELL MUCH BY ONE BAD YEAR...EVEN AN YEAR AS BAD AS THE ONE WE MOST RECENTLY SUFFERED THROUGH. BUT HE REALLY CAME ACROSS AS SORRY HUMAN LAST YEAR. AT LEAST THAT WAS MY IMPRESSION OF HIM. I HOPE I'M PROVEN WRONG...OUR SPORTS ARE IN SUCH A SLUMP.

One step forward and two steps backward. Disappointing to see we want to regionally recruit and expect to be the third option. Doesn't sound like a winning formula. How about recruit nationally, and expect to have a top 10 class every year.

I'll give you the regional recruiting, but Bz didn't say he expects to be the third option. That came from the writer and Bilas.

Yep people her will go to any lengths to put [Redacted] down. If any other coach in Wake history went form a non-descript recruiting class to a potentially top 10 recruiing class the same people would be turning cartwheels.

Those who say [Redacted] is a bad person need to look in the mirror. He's a horrible communicator, but to say he's a bad person is insanity.

I'm not the culprit this time!

Give me sainthood. Now.

Me neither!

high5.jpg

Back