• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

I understand the movie perfectly and was having some fun...palma not only has less hairline than Helms but he is the one of the three of us mostly likely to get wasted and marry a hooker...DR would understand the other position...we can't both be Cooper...and I got first choice. :)

there is no "the" in front of pop culture. FYI.

I continue to believe that you cannot accuse someone - even in jest - regarding the fucking of - or being fucked by someone or fucking someone else's wife and then get all mock sensitive when someone does something similar to you.

If you have glass balls, then you shouldn't pretend you have real stones.

Rick, I think it's time for you to leave these boys alone for a little while. Maybe we can get together for lunch :heart::heart::naughty::willynilly::woot::heart::heart:

I am serious. There are certain things you don't accuse people of doing. Posting I would drug innocent friends is one them.

It's not funny or innocent on your part. It's very telling.

nobody fucks with the three amigos, motherfucker

nobody

Card fans have now convinced themselves that Wake is the party that did something wrong. They claim the only reason the game was close was because we stole their playbook.

Chaos, Read the lead in text...it should give you a big hint.

24296352.jpg

Card fans have now convinced themselves that Wake is the party that did something wrong. They claim the only reason the game was close was because we stole their playbook.

What?

Are the mods going to take any action against siff or not? Isn't there a don't be a dick rule here? Despite the guys beautiful family he is crossing the line to liken another poster to Bill Cosby even if that poster is from Philadelphia and loves Temple.

How many other members of the family get two jobs and unlimited access to the football program? If a former player showed up during practice, he would just get access to the week's game plan?

How do you know he was given a game plan? He was given access to practices. As a former QB and QB/passing game coach, he would have the ability to watch and remember. Or he could have been watching and writing. Would anyone question a member of WFU's press writing things down at a practice.

He was also in a unique position of being able to eavesdrop on our coach's conversation.

And yes, if a former player showed up to practice, whether it be football, basketball, soccer, etc they would be given unlimited access to game plan info. If Chris Paul or Eric Williams showed up to basketball practice today, do you think Danny Manning would ice them out?

Former players are part of an exclusive brotherhood. They're always welcome at Wake Forest and while they might not love our current AD, they are always loyal to MSD.

Clawson reached out to football alumni- especially those who felt the Grobe staff had given them the cold shoulder- when he first took the job in an effort to bring them back to the family. Why would he ever deny access to a quad Deac (bachelors, masters, football, coach) who was, by all accounts and self-proclamation, a Wake man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to be one of the dumbest fanbases in the country, they make the Tarhole fans look intelligent.

Back