• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's section in the 2013 Phil Steele College Football Preview

Chris

Reaction score
I got my copy of the magazine a bit early.

Click here for the ACC Atlantic Projections.

Click here for the 2 page section on Wake.

mostimproved.png

Last edited:
Most Improved bitches!

That should provide some motivation for our d-backs and linebackers. I believe that Jackson and Johnson are better than 4th team.

Campanaro only 3rd team? And that's naming 3 WR per team.

Phil knows his stuff. He's on Bill Kings radio show often. His magazine is really usefull on trips to Vegas. He picked us for 5-7 last year, and was on the nose. He has always loved Grobe,and likes that he's heading back to his running roots. I'm not as optimistic on the OL yet. These guys have a lot to prove, and if and when they do, we'll go bowling.

Phil knows his stuff. He's on Bill Kings radio show often. His magazine is really usefull on trips to Vegas. He picked us for 5-7 last year, and was on the nose. He has always loved Grobe,and likes that he's heading back to his running roots. I'm not as optimistic on the OL yet. These guys have a lot to prove, and if and when they do, we'll go bowling.

Sounds about right. It's about time we overachieved for a year.

Now would be as good as any time to do that, given our high number of returnees -- something Steele always loves.

Think its our most returning starters since the OB year. If Grobe can't win with that many guys back, then I can't see us being any good moving forward

Campanaro only 3rd team? And that's naming 3 WR per team.

He placed Camp as the 14th best wr in the nation in the "top 80 wr's"

He explains this logic by stating the top 80 ranking is based on where nfl teams will view a player vs how a player will be able to produce based on the team they are on. For instance he has Alex Amidon as a 2nd team all acc but ranked 18 nationally. I guess he likes his qb better than Camp's..

Last edited:
He placed Camp as the 14th best wr in the nation in the "top 80 wr's"

He explains this logic by stating the top 80 ranking is based on where nfl teams will view a player vs how a player will be able to produce based on the team they are on. For instance he has Alex Amidon as a 2nd team all acc but ranked 18 nationally. I guess he likes his qb better than Camp's..

Or he is factoring in the return to the running game limiting the WR stats.

Originally Posted by RollWave35
Quinshad Davis
Ah yea I know we pulled out all the stops for him but he just wanted a bigger venue..

I hate the way Fedora sounds/looks when he says "kwin-shahodd" out the side of his mouth. Seriously, ever since he came in and stole him at the last minute, it jsut grates on me (sore loser I know, but still)

Think you have to have had a 6-7 season or worse to be on it. Could be wrong

Back